|Title:||Dunkin Shift Leader|
|City, State:||Queens, NY|
|Location:||John F Kennedy International Airport|
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of up to $19.00 an hour
- A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
The Dunkin Shift Leader Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Coaching team members to operate as per Dunkin’ Brands operational standards
- Providing guests with great service
- Setting goals, provide job assignments and motivating others
- Working at the JFK International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Dunkin Shift Leader to:
- Work the afternoon shift any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
- Work a full-time schedule
Dunkin Shift Leader Key Duties:
- Perform all responsibilities of restaurant team members
- Support the Restaurant Manager in meeting operational goals and execution
- Ensure Brand standards are met throughout shift including preparation of food and beverages
- Communicate shift priorities, goals and results to restaurant team members
- Coach restaurant team members as needed throughout a shift providing timely, constructive and clear feedback
- Support the training of restaurant team members as needed
- Perform oversight of franchisee safety, security and profitability policies/processes throughout a shift
- Communicate clearly with the next Shift Leader to help prepare him/her for shift
- Ensure Food Safety standards are met
- Manage Inventory throughout the shift
- Provide great guest service and coaches restaurant team members to do the same
- Schedule restaurant team members for shifts
- Manage cash over/short during shift and ensures restaurant team members are following cash management policies.
- Basic computer skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Works well with others in a fast-paced team environment
- On time, demonstrates honesty and a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Guest focused
- Ability to assist with training
- Problem solving
- Motivating others
- Standing on feet
- Repetitive motion including bending, stooping and reaching
- Lifting objects, ice, products, boxes up to 20 lbs. (if applicable)
- Wearing a headset
- Working in a small space
- A minimum of one-year experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Previous leadership experience in retail, restaurant or hospitality preferred.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
In accordance with the New York City mandatory vaccination order, if you are hired by Hudson, we will require you to submit proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: