|Title:||Regional Human Resources Manager|
|City, State:||Seattle, WA|
|Location:||Seattle-Tacoma International Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Provides associate relations and coaching/guidance to field management. Assists in the coordination, presentation and implementation of all educational and development programs. Manage the field staffing activity within their region, including internal and external recruitment.
- Implements the consistent administration of all human resources policies, procedures and practices in the field.
- Advises and supports store management personnel on employee relations and human resources compliance issues. Keeps updated on State Law changes and revisions making sure all posters are replaced as needed.
- Develops as a strategic partner with regional team and coordinates succession planning to support growth and continually provide retention and development plans for managers.
- Executes and conducts various training programs including interviewing skills, performance counseling, sexual harassment prevention, leadership skills and any other company driven program.
- Maintains affirmative action and diversity initiatives.
- Analyzes and presents recruitment analysis information including cost per hire, turnover and any other statistical data.
- Works closely with regional management to determine staffing needs and cost effective hiring strategies.
- Assist with labor relations issues as needed.
- Assists in the coordination of employee testing and training certifications.
- Conducts HR audits in the stores to ensure compliance regarding safety/OSHA issues and to ensure that human resources information (Recognition, Employee of the Month, Contests, Benefits and I-9 Information) is being disseminated to the stores.
- Coordinates all Store Management recruitment activities for the Region.
- Administers the recruitment, selection and hiring process.
- Implements creative sourcing methods to seek out qualified candidates. The can include cold calling, internet searches, job fairs, referral programs and colleges.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
• Knowledge of current Federal and State Employment Guidelines.
• Ability to work with a high sense of urgency.
• Must possess analytical aptitude.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Solid computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
• Extensive knowledge of retail management recruitment techniques.
• Excellent interviewing skills.
• Thorough knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques in conjunction with the requirements of the Federal Selection Guidelines and The Americans with Disabilities Act.
• Ability to travel at least 50%
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Should have 5-10 years of related HR experience.
- Experience handling sensitive employee relations activities with consistent and detailed documentation.
- Experience utilizing platform skills to support company educational and development initiatives and compliance.
- Any additional training and certification a plus.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.