|Title:||Food Prep Expeditor|
|City, State:||Vancouver, BC|
|Location:||Vancouver International Airport|
Do you enjoy working with people?
Do you enjoy inspiring and investing time on your team?
Does working in a fast paced environment excite you?
Do you want to grow with the company?
If the answer to all of those were a “YES”, we want to hear from YOU!!!!
As a Food Prep Expeditor you have an amazing opportunity to do all of the above. YVR is opening two new stores, called Joe & the Juice. We are looking for caring and talented people to help us succeed and grow with our company. You are even eligible to receive TIPS!
Joe & the Juice is NEW to Canada, which make this position even more exciting!!! Check us out https://www.joejuice.com/ it’s a different vibe at Joe & the Juice it’s an outgoing, fun and respectful place to work. Dress code is very casual, black jeans with no rips, basic black t-shirt with no offensive writing and your favorite sport team’s cap! At Joe & the Juice, we like to support our sport teams and the people we work with. We believe if we work together, we can make magic!!!
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Keeping a high level of cleanliness/hygiene of the workplace and yourself.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of your stations and your task responsibilities.
- Ensure all daily & weekly tasks are completed.
- Follow through with any tasks that have not been completed.
- Must be able to keep up at a quick pace and have a great gift for speed of service with a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to walk long distances, carry, and lift products.
- Must be tech savvy, organized and responsible for the products that come in and out of the store.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must maintain warehouse area.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with coworkers and managers.
- Must communicate with Bar Supervisor, Bar Manager & Multi-Unit Manager.
- Must be able to work early mornings, day, night, weekend and holiday shifts
- Fluent in English
- High school diploma/GED
- 2-3 years of food experience
- Willing to apply for, and obtain, Transport Canada issued Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Food safe/serving it right (Not required but must be willing to obtain it)
*Training will be provided, for the right candidate*
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!!!