|Title:||Distribution Center Supervisor|
|City, State:||Boston, MA|
|Location:||Boston Logan International Airport|
Distribution Center Supervisor
GROW With US!
We seek a Distribution Center Supervisor with strong management skills to lead our team!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The Retail Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager with day-to-day functions of the warehouse, working with the merchandise and resolving issues using a retail management system; supervising the activities of subordinates, assigning responsibility for specified work; and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Provides excellent service to internal and external customers in receiving, processing and distributing merchandise and supplies to stores
- Supervises day-to-day activities of subordinates
- Assists management in covering and running shifts
- Assists with scheduling to ensure that all shifts are covered
- Complies with delivery schedules; accurately, timely, and efficiently processes deliveries
- Utilizes computer to manage accurate inventory for warehouse operations
- Assists in the transportation of orders and returns between the warehouse and stores (where applicable)
- Identifies damaged and expired products
- Implements product rotation based on product code dates in warehouse and concepts
- Follows all security and safety procedures established by the Company and Branch
- Assists in all maintenance responsibilities and activities established by the warehouse
- Maintains fixtures and equipment storage
- Assists with bin location upkeep and the physical inventory process
- Assists with ticketing according to branch standards for accuracy and timeliness.
- Reviews in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse Manager of errors and questions and assist in resolutions when appropriate.
- Ensures that information from related ordering and receiving forms are processed according to company standards and are correctly entered into the Retail Management System.
- Updates information in the RMS as needed and produce appropriate reports.
- Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
- Assumes responsibility for effective communication, coordination, and working relationships between associates and management
- Drives Company Vehicles
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with subordinates.
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to drive a truck safely.
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and meet company requirements for Safe Driving record
- Minimum of 6 months supervisory/lead experience
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.