|Title:||Inventory Senior Accountant|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
JOB SUMMARY: Assisting in the supervision and review of the monthly inventory accounting process for Multi entities.
- Assisting Inventory Accounting Manager with the review of staff work product;
- Controlling the work flow created from the inventory process;
- Reconciling the merchandise received sub-ledger to the general ledger, resolving any differences, creating and recording GL entries ;
- Reconciling & recording all intercompany merchandise transfers;
- Reviewing and reconciling physical inventory counts to general ledger and recording any discrepancies;
- Providing accounting support to field operations;
- Assisting in completing month-end and year-end closings, and year-end audits;
- Working with Inventory Accounting Manager on Inventory Management system implementation;
- Completing ad hoc reporting and special reports;
- Assisting in enforcing and updating inventory policies and procedures as well as establishment of the same as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with store locations, VPs, regional managers, and other corporate departments;
- Strong Excel experience is desired;
- Knowledge of SAP detail inventory system;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work load, complete day to day activities, and handle all urgent requests;
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Software: SAP, Great Plains.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4 years’ experience in accounting/inventory within the retail industry;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: