Retail Sales Associates
|Title:||Retail Sales Associates|
|City, State:||Tulsa, OK|
|Location:||Tulsa International Airport|
Full Time and Part Time
$10 per hour
TULSA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
GROW With Us !
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
We seek Store Associates to join our team.
The most important part of providing exceptional customer service is offering the very best experience to our customers! Our Store Associates are The Traveler's Best Friend, and their performance has a huge impact on company performance and customer perceptions.
Our stores at the airport open early (4am) and close late (9pm), and we are open 365 days per year. Sales Associates more often than not work on the weekends.
- Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cashwrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise. Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of retail sales or customer service experience
- At least 18 years of age
- High degree of interpersonal skills
- Prior retail or customer service experience preferred.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Please send your resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
We acknowledge receipt of your resume/application for a position at the Hudson Group / Dufry and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process. Hudson Group / Dufry provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. Hudson Group / Dufry is a drug free workplace and applicants are subject to drug screenings in compliance with local statutes.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications