|Title:||CDL Warehouse Driver|
|City, State:||Springfield Gardens, NY|
|Location:||John F. Kennedy Warehouse|
WE'RE HIRING IMMEDIATELY AND OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
This CDL Warehouse Driver Job Is For You, If You Enjoy:
- Delivering items by preparing, loading, unloading, and operating a truck from our warehouse site in Springfield Gardens, NY to the JFK international Airport and Airports nearby
- A valid CDL Driver's license is required
What We Will Offer You:
- A one-time $300 hiring bonus
- A competitive rate of pay of $30.00 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
Your Team is counting on you as a CDL Warehouse Driver to:
- Work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Work the Early Morning Shift starting at 4am
- Work a Full-Time schedule
CDL Warehouse Driver Key Duties:
- Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition, checking fluid levels and tire pressure, and validating adherence to road ability standards
- Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing items
- Delivers items by identifying destinations, operating the truck, unloading items, and maintaining the schedule to the airport terminals
- Develops sales by reviewing standing orders, analyzing sales, recommending changes and new products, taking and placing orders, and calling on potential customers
- Serves customers by adjusting orders, understanding, and resolving/forwarding complaints
- Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and obtaining/scheduling required repairs
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior
- Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments, recording tracking information, and completing driver log and truck performance forms
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities
CDL Warehouse Driver Required Qualifications:
- Be able to successfully clear a FBI fingerprint based criminal history records check and a drug screening
- A minimum of 1 year experience driving box trucks (24"-26” ft)
- A valid CDL Driver's license is required
- Clean driving record
- Good communication and data entry skills
- Strong scheduling and travel logistics skills
- Be customer focused and deadline-oriented
- Acute vision
- Ability to continually lift, lower, carry, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Ability to continuously stand and walk long distances for 6-8 hours
- Be dependable and punctual
In accordance with the New York City mandatory vaccination order, if you are hired by Hudson, we will require you to submit proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: