|Title:||Dunkin Crew Member|
|City, State or Province:||New York, NY|
|Location:||Port Authority Bus Terminal|
WE ARE OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay of: $15.00 per hour
- Daily Pay- Get your money as you earn it
- Hudson PerkSpot Discount
- 20% Hudson Employee Discount
- 50% Hudson Food and Beverage Discount
- Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Referral Bonus up to $500
This Dunkin’ Crew Member Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Preparing food and beverages according to Dunkin’ Brands operational standards, providing guests with great service, maintaining a clean, safe, and organized workspace
- Maintain adequate stock level of all products carried in the stores, maximize sales by efficiently receiving product deliveries, and restocking of the stores.
- Working at the New York Port Authority Bus Terminal
Your Team Is Counting On You As A Dunkin' Crew Member to:
- Provide flexibility to work any shift - Opening shift starting at 4:00 am - Closing shift ending at 1:00 am - including weekends and holidays
- Work a full-time schedule
Dunkin' Crew Member Job Duties:
- Follow Brand standards, recipes and systems
- Follow food safety standards
- Prepare food and beverages
- Assemble and package orders and serve to guests
- Understand restaurant menu including limited time offers and promotions and be able to answer guest questions
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation
- Clean equipment and guest areas
- Stocking items such as cups, lids, etc at workstation
- Take orders at the front counter POS and handle payments (if applicable)
- Follow speed of service standards
- Serve and communicate with guests
- Maintain a guest focused culture in the restaurant
- Communicate effectively with managers and coworkers
- Organize and maintain stock room and refrigerated areas
- A minimum of one year experience in the food and beverage industry
- Works well with others in a fast-paced team environment
- On time, demonstrates honesty and a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Guest focused
- Standing on feet
- Repetitive motion including bending, stooping and reaching
- Lifting objects including boxes, ice and product up to 20lbs (if applicable)
- Working in a small space
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.