|Title:||Accounts Payable Supervisor|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
- Supervise the Accounts Payable, Merchandise functions and teams.
- Manage the end-to-end AP processing operations
- Address vendor inquiries, research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Assist in the month-end/quarter-end and year-end close by ensuring all received invoices are processed and provide accrual reporting to Accounting when necessary
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit and quarterly reviews.
- Verify the accuracy of A/P batch output to ensure correct coding of vendor, general ledger account, invoice amount and matching to payment.
- Ability to perform vendor analysis, and support of corporate procurement functions. Review and monitoring of aged invoices and payment inaccuracies, following up to finalize the payment.
- Set goals for the AP team that are specific for department functionality and improvement, measurable (set milestones and track progress to motivate employees), attainable, and relevant for the overall organization. Be able to identify and address performance issues
- Produce periodic KPI's
- Update/create written policies and procedures as it relates to the company’s ERP system. Develop procedures to improve existing process, suggest and implement processing efficiencies.
- Ability to assist in the implementation of new systems when needed.
- Possess strong communication and excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Have strong communication and computer skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and preferably work experience with Great Plains.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Must be energetic, detail-oriented, proactive, customer-oriented, flexible and adaptive to work in a high volume fast paced team-oriented environment with tight deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:The ideal candidate will have a 4-year degree in Accounting/Finance or Business administration coupled with 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.