|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30+ years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
As the Recruiter, you will be a great asset to various members of HR and Operational leadership by providing a variety of full-cycle recruiting support. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a part of a team and has a desire to provide their expertise with talent acquisition initiatives.
- Work closely with HR manager(s) & hiring manager(s) to help determine staffing/recruiting strategy, obtain position requirements, compensation, and ensure that job descriptions are updated and behavioral profiles are obtained
- Monitor progress of requisition from approval to close
- Source active candidates from online databases, job postings, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Proactively source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, advertisements, job fairs, and internet search/social media.
- Evaluate motivators of passive and active candidates, and influence candidate decision-making through a consultative recruitment approach.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and timeframes
- Strong inter-personal skills, proven ability to interact with a diverse employee population and proven ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Access
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a high volume, fast paced environment is required.
- Previous staffing/corporate and retail experience is preferred.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to create and drive efficient and effective candidate generation strategies (sourcing strategies) beyond traditional recruitment mechanisms, i.e. Strong passive recruitment/head hunting & pipeline capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills needed to assess candidates and make recommendations for courses of action based upon data
- Strong working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.