|City, State:||Vancouver, BC|
|Location:||Vancouver International Airport|
BAR MANAGER @ YVR – Hudson Group, a Dufry company
Do you enjoy working with people?
Do you enjoy inspiring and investing time on your team?
Does working in a fast paced environment excite you?
Do you want to grow with the company?
If the answer to all of those were a “YES”, we want to hear from YOU!!!!
As a Bar Supervisor you have an amazing opportunity to do all of the above. YVR is opening two new food and beverage stores called Joe & the Juice. We are looking for caring and talented people to help us succeed and grow with our company. Training will be provided for the right candidate.
Joe & the Juice is NEW to Canada, which make this position even more exciting!!! Check us out https://www.joejuice.com/ . It’s a different vibe at Joe & the Juice, it’s an outgoing, fun and respectful place to work. Dress code is very casual, black jeans with no rips, basic black t-shirt with no offensive writing and your favorite sport team’s cap! At Joe & the Juice, we like to support our sport teams and the people we work with. We believe if we work together, we can make magic!!!
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure a high level of cleaning/hygiene control of the store and staff.
- Ensure all daily & weekly tasks are carried out accordingly to each staff member
- Ensure all staff members are aware of their stations and task responsibilities.
- Follow through with any tasks that have not been completed.
- Must be able to keep up at a quick pace and have a great gift for speed of service with a sense of urgency.
- Continuously provide training for staff in need, in result for a stronger team.
- Always inspire, encourage, respect and lead by example, with your team.
- Bar manager is the next in command after the Multi Unit Manager, communication and team work will be key.
- Must be able to work early mornings, nights, weekends and holiday shifts
- Fluent in English
- Excellent reading & writing
- Must be highly organized
- High school diploma/GED
- 3-5 years of food supervision experience
- Willing/able to travel to the USA