|Title:||Part-time Food / Sales Associate|
|City, State:||Clearwater, FL|
|Location:||St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport|
WE OFFER A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Part - Time Sales Associate:
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $11.42 per hour
- A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- A $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Is The Job For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Helping others, understanding a customer’s needs and in turn provide an amazing customer service experience while having fun doing it
- Working at the St. Pete Clearwater International Airport
Your Team is Counting on You to:
- Work Part-Time hours
- Provide open availability, any shift any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Work as early as 3:30am or as late as 12am
- Rotate between Hudson Dunkin’, Market 361, and Sand & Sky Shoppe stores
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store
- Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience
- Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures
- Adhere to brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members
- Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed
- Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays
- Perform related work as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Ability to multi-task
- Be able to lift 40-60 pounds
- Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities
- Prior customer service & cashier experience in a retail or food & beverage environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior stock experience
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to lift 40 pounds
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.