|Title:||Retail Stock Associate Part-time|
|City, State:||Raleigh, NC|
|Location:||Raleigh-Durham International Airport|
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Position: Retail Stock Associate
Location: Raleigh-Durham International Airport
Job Type: Part-time
Shift: Open (any shift, any day of the week)
Rate of Pay: $12.00 per hour
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
- $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
General stock duties to include but not limited to: picking orders, receiving freight, pricing product, ordering product, loading and unloading trucks, maintaining a clean work area. We have a management right clause that allows the Company to use any associate in any capacity to fill needs of the business.
- Protects all company assets in the stock area including non-stock merchandise
- Provides a safe and clean environment for stock personnel
- Places stock orders as required
- Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports shortages/overages to management in a timely manner, before required deadlines
- Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for merchandise returns to vendors
- Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor
- Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products for subsequent supplier credits and returns
- Organizes all merchandise for annual inventory
- Assists in inventory and reconciliation of inventory variances
- Notify management of out of stock merchandise
- Assist in stocking of stores and backrooms (where applicable)
- Assist in trash removal and recycling
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Able to work in environment exposed to the elements, both hot and cold
- Able to operate manual and electric pallet jack (preferred but not mandatory)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to successfully clear a FBI fingerprint based criminal history records check
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of previous stock experience preferred
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.