|Title:||M.A.C Artist Full-Time|
|City, State:||SeaTac, WA|
|Location:||Seattle-Tacoma International Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The primary goals of the M.A.C Artist are to provide customers with a complete shopping experience, including enthusiastic, helpful assistance and product knowledge of cosmetics. Customer service and sales, achieved through exceptional communications skills and artistic abilities are also part of their key duties. Other responsibilities include, maintaining the store environment/operations and assisting with administrative duties. In addition, this position will maximize sales potential, team building, and maintenance of impeccable customer service and presentation standards.
- Provides quality customer service through consistently demonstrating the Six Steps of Best Selling;
- Demonstrates effective communication skills;
- The ability to execute the expedient application of makeup to achieve the look the Customer desires and sample products as applicable;
- Meets individual responsibility for appropriate contribution to the team’s goals in term of service, sales and company objectives;
- Keeps informed about products/company information/store information;
- Practices current good counter practices;
- Actively participates in store theme days and events and new product launches;
- Studies the Skills Certification requirements and completes as many skill sets as appropriate;
- Actively participates in M·A·C training sessions and partnered store mandatory training sessions;
- Directs customers throughout the store or to the specific area(s) of interest;
- Provides friendly and informed information about full range of products available in the store;
- Assists customers with store purchases, including cashing out;
- Communicates customer and product feedback / issues to Store Manager;
- Performs opening and closing duties as required;
- Adheres to the Company’s service standards, policies and procedures
- Inform management of any store maintenance or Health and Safety issues;
- Maintains quality store visual merchandising and cleanliness standards, ensuring all merchandise is neat and attractively displayed;
- Ensures that fixtures and tables are fully and properly merchandised;
- Assists in ensuring store inventory on-hand is correct and assists with inventory counts;
- Maintains store image by adhering to uniform guidelines.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' retail experience;
- Strong preference to those with make-up artistry experience;
- 1 year cosmetic experience;
- Excellent customer service and selling skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must have flexible availability, including being available to work weekends, mornings or evenings as required;
- Must be completely reliable;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage high volumes of work.
- Ability to drive sales in a customer- centered environment.
- Ability to be organized and manage multiple activities.
- Must possess a genuine enthusiasm and intensity for customer service.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.