Retail Sales Associates
|Title:||Retail Sales Associates|
|City, State:||Des Moines, IA|
|Location:||Des Moines International Airport|
Retail Sales Associate
Des Moines, IA
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group operates retail concepts at the Des Moines International Airport. We are seeking Sales Associates to join our team at DSM.
Sales Associates earn $11.00 per hour.
The most important part of providing exceptional customer service is offering the very best experience to our customers! Our Sales Associates are The Traveler's Best Friend, and their performance has a huge impact on company performance and customer perceptions.
- Relationship selling products, services and solutions by getting to know customers and helping solve their unique end to end needs
- Asking lifestyle questions to thoroughly understand customer needs, offers relevant services, solutions, and accessories so customer can make informed decision to complete their purchase
- Utilize all relevant sales tools to drive profitable growth
- Leverages on-line resources, tools, and peer knowledge to self-train
- Attends and participates in all required trainings and meetings
- Understands and executes store shrink plan
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ year of retail sales or customer service experience
- At least 18 years of age
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: