|Title:||Retail Multi Unit Manager|
|City, State:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Location:||Pittsburgh International Airport|
Multi Unit Manager - Multiple Store Locations
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The Multi Unit Store Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day activities in support of the strategic planning initiatives to ensure a productive and profitable operation, while helping to promote an overall corporate image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service and store visual presentation throughout the operation. This position will oversee multiple store locations.
Restaurant Managers support Assistant Restaurant Managers in their efforts to develop a team of dedicated people delivering great guest experiences and profitable top line sales.
Team Environment - Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively. Assist in the recruitment, selection, and training of Crew Members and Shift Leaders as directed by the District Manager. Support development of team members through effective cross training, deployment, and delegation of responsibilities. Hold team members accountable for their behavior and performance, addressing concerns promptly.
Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service. Promotes an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests. Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed. Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards are met at all times. Complete all required training including ServSafe® certification.
Profitability - Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash. Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness. Work with Restaurant Manager to assess restaurant, develop action plans to target opportunities, and implement plans designed to achieve goals. Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Able to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing (English)
- Math and financial management
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
- At least 18 years of age (where applicable)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Conflict Management – use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve disagreements constructively.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others – provide honest feedback to team members, actively coaching and supporting them to achieve personal and professional goals
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.