|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Responsible for interaction with various operating groups to provide accounting support and issue resolution. This position will be responsible to provide assistance to accountants, as well as audit support and other finance employees.
- Assist the senior accountant in tasks related to completing month, quarterly and year end closings
- Assist accountants and auditors with bookkeeping, clerical duties, and managing accounts.
- Resolve outstanding payments through communication with departments, vendors, and clients.
- Assist with audit of invoices, bills, and other transactions.
- Record fiscal transactions, balancing and reconciling accounts.
- Ensure monthly SOX signature / verification requirements are met and the documents are filed in binders.
- Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliation binders are completed on a timely manner with signature verification
- Month end checklist verification for completion.
- Complete ad hoc reporting and special reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Strong critical and analytical skills
- SAP experience, required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Works independently and as part of a team to provide superior customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers.
- Advanced excel experience
- Retail experience, preferred
- Bachelors degree in accounting required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Essential: SAP experience, Proficient in Excel, 1 - 2 years relevant experience, Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Desirable: prior retail accounting experience.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.