|Title:||Investor Relations Manager|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group, A Dufry Company, made its debut on the NYSE with its 2018 IPO and is now expanding its IR/Communications team. This is a new role to support our expanded outreach and growing investor base. Hudson operates over 1,000 stores in airports and transportation terminals across North America, offering not only the leading travel essentials brand Hudson, but also a variety of local and nationally recognized brands, including Tumi, Kate Spade, Victoria’s Secret and Dunkin Donuts. Travel retail is a dynamic industry with significant opportunities for growth. This position will report to the VP of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications and will be located in at Hudson’s National Support Center in East Rutherford, NJ.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Manager of IR will be an integral part of the IR / Corporate Communications department, responsible for supporting the preparation of operational and financial results, and communications with the financial community. The role will include coordination of IR related processes including earnings, investor targeting, message development, tracking analyst estimates, IR website, annual report, investor days and board presentations.
- Assist in creating dynamic investor materials including earnings scripts, presentations, press releases, etc.
- Coordination of IR related processes: update of IR website, dispatch of press releases, logistics of results presentations/calls; investor meetings; analyst conferences and investor roadshows
- Help manage IR database including investor profiles, activities and targeting
- Liaise with Head of SEC Reporting and assist in preparation of filings as necessary
- Assist to develop compelling investment messages for annual report, brochures, analyst presentations, earnings press releases, operational press releases, conference call themes / script and investor Q&A’s
- Work closely with all senior leadership, ensuring effective, appropriate and accurate disclosure to the investment community
- Assist in executing proactive, high quality investor targeting and marketing programs
- Command strong knowledge on Hudson’s brands, operations, strategies and financials
- Develop strong, high-integrity relationships internally and with shareholders, sell-side, and buy-side analysts
- Capture and represent investor perspectives on key corporate strategic messages and communication
- Assist with Board of Director presentation materials
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Bachelor’s degree (M.B.A. a plus)
- 3 -5 years experience working in investor relations, agency or corporate, or in a related field with knowledge of executing an investor relations program
- Experience as an analyst is highly beneficial, particularly retail or related
- Reliability and confidentiality a must due to the sensitive nature of issues handled
- Must have a combination of strong financial, analytical, communications, interpersonal and diplomacy skills, coupled with a high-energy, positive nature and solid business background
- Proven track record in writing, coupled with the ability to articulate thoughts and concepts clearly
- Self-starter, positive nature, keen interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills
- High levels of resourcefulness, influence/organizational savvy, execution skills are critical to the success of this individual. Effective at sharing ideas and information with business leaders
- The candidate should be intellectually quick and can operate independently with an ability to collaborate
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.