|Title:||Accounts Payable Master Data Associate|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The Accounts Payable Master Data Associate is responsible for developing and maintaining master data standards in alignment with business requirements and priorities; specifically, the maintenance of vendor master. This role will work hand in hand with all other departments to ensure the customer data entered into the system is accurate.
- Processes all Vendor Master Data requests
- Execute changes to SAP and Great Plains Vendor Master data as approved by the business
- Perform mass updates as required
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues • Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist with continuous improvement of data management
- Maintains a 24-48 turn-around time for all incoming requests
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Previous master data management experience in SAP –required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Analytically minded and methodical prob
- Good understanding of data relationshipslem solver
- Strong written and communication skills
- Very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service
- Partner with other teams to process effectiveness, efficiency needs, and ensure compliance with controls
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other functional areas, within Shared Financial Services
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Essential: SAP experience, Proficient in Excel, 2 years relevant experience, Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Desirable: Prior retail accounts payable experience.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.